AMPS Magazine Fashion Review Nature Inspired Fashion This Coming Season



Well, Cult Gaia has done it again – https://cultgaia.com/collections/all has done it again. They took natural elements and created pure elegance. Check out their handbags: Made with wood beads, for example. https://cultgaia.com/products/nia-clutch-chestnut.

On to Resort Wear. Many of us wish we could travel but have to live vicariously through fashion magazines and web issues. Not to mention, people are fighting for their lives in various countries, therefore this isn’t front and center of most of our minds. Sometimes, however we need to take a step back and enjoy the beauty of the earth’s natural elements. Ahhhhhhh.

Designer Torlowei makes great use of the earth’s colors in beautiful flowing resort wear pieces.
https://patiencetorlowei.com/new/adaeze-dress-cloud-blue/. This designer’s website states, “The raw materials used in our designs are 80% biodegradable fibres (silk, tencel, cotton) with proven minimal impacts on the environment with the remaining 20% gradually being replaced where possible with recycled and innovative alternatives to traditional man-made synthetic fibres.” We love this!!

On to designs that fit the average budget. H&M introduces a color, fun line of affordable pieces ranging from $17 up https://www2.hm.com/en_us/women/seasonal-trending/spring.html.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.